Representing Clients through the Immigration Process throughout California
Many non-citizens and their family members have concerns or questions about the immigration process in the United States. With policies constantly changing, it is important to seek advice from the premier immigration attorney in California. At Ratner Molineaux, LLP, we can assess your immigration options and help with every step of the complicated process.
Common Immigration Matters
Each situation is unique, and so will be the immigration path for each of our clients. We represent and assist people in many different circumstances, including with the following:
- Asylum – If you fear for your safety in your home country, we can advise you regarding possible asylum and help you seek refuge in California.
- Family Immigration – If you would like close family members or a fiancé to join you living and working in the United States, we can help with the appropriate visa and green card applications.
- Deportation Proceedings – If you or someone you love is facing removal proceedings, we provide aggressive defense representation.
- Visas – If you have business or family-related reasons for coming to live in the U.S., we can help with non-immigrant and immigrant visa applications.
- Waivers and Appeals – If a visa application is denied or someone is deemed inadmissible, we can determine what waivers might be available and handle the appeals process.
- Naturalization and Citizenship – If you have had a green card for a while and would like to seek citizenship, we can evaluate whether you are a candidate for naturalization and help you through the process.
Discuss Your Situation with California’s Premier Immigration Law Firm
Immigration concerns can be stressful, so you should not hesitate to let an immigration attorney at Ratner Molineaux, LLP, provide assistance. We are dedicated to helping clients throughout the State of California, so please consult with our immigration attorneys today.